Rossendale Borough Council

A to Z

Skip services: Outline

Rossendale Borough Council does not hire out skips for commercial or domestic use.  You can search for companies that do in local phone directories.

Skip companies wishing to apply for a permit to deposit a skip on the highway must apply for a permit from Lancashire County Council, Highways Department.


Lancashire Highways call centre is available 24 hours on 0845 053 0011

Contact: Lancashire Highways Partnership

Telephone: 0300 123 6780

Lancashire County Council, Highways Customer Service Centre, Cross Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8RD

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.