Rossendale Borough Council

A to Z

Communal heating charges: Outline

If you live in sheltered accommodation, you may be liable to pay service charges.

Depending on the type and location of the accommodation, you may have to pay for your heating, lighting, cooking and hot water with your rent. If the complex has a communal gas and electrical supply, this will be divided by all residents and the proportion added to your rent. You will not then receive a gas or electric bill.

As a tenant you will be informed of any charges when you sign your agreement.


Normal Office hours Monday-Friday 9-5 (excluding public holidays)

Contact: Green Vale Homes

Telephone: 01706 836301

Green Vale Homes, Rawtenstall, Rossendale , Lancs, BB4 7LZ

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.