Rossendale Borough Council

A to Z

Licence - exotic, dangerous or wild animals: Outline

No person may keep any Dangerous Wild Animal without firstly obtaining a licence from their Local Authority. The animals for which a Licence is required before they may be kept or listed in the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 (modification order) Act 1984.


Normal office hours Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (except public holidays)

Contact: Environmental Health

Telephone: 01706 252565

Environmental Health Team, The Business Centre, Bacup, Rossendale, Lancs, OL13 0BB

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.