Rossendale Borough Council

Transport and streets


Gritting is part of the Winter Service provided by the Lancashire Highways Partnership. You can find information on gritting and gritting maps here.

Report a highway issue

Whether it's a pot hole or a road that needs salting, you can use this form to report the problem to Lancashire County Council.

Find information on parking

Find information on where to park in Rossendale.

Apply for a concessionary bus pass

The Concessionary Travel Scheme provides passes which enable eligible people to travel on public service buses at a reduced rate.

Find information on Rossendale busses

Rossendale transport manage the bus services of Rossendale, you can find timetables and information on their website.

Report a street care issue

Using this form you can notify us of issue in your area involving graffiti, litter, fly-tipping, fouling, abandoned vehicles, playgrounds, parks or any other general street care issues.

Telephone: 0300 123 6780

Lancashire County Council, Highways Customer Service Centre, Cross Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8RD

Telephone: 01706 390520

Rossendale Transport Limited, Knowsley Park Way, Haslingden, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 4RS

Get this feed Rossendale Borough Council Transport and streets feed