Rossendale Borough Council

Building control

Do you need building regulation approval?

If you're making amendments to your property you may need regulation approval. Not all building work requires approval however, you can find out if your work is exempt here.

Making an application

Find the details of the application process to get building regulation approval.

Forms and fees

Here you can find the building control fees along with various related application forms.

You may also be interested in...

Planning applications

Many types of building works that require building regulation approval also requires you to have planning permission, details of which can be found in this section.

Telephone: 01706 252522

The Business Centre, Futures Park, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13 0BB

Get this feed Rossendale Borough Council Building control feed