Rossendale Borough Council


Register a complaint or give feedback

We believe that customer complaints and feedback can be used positively to help us to improve our services in the future. We would like to know your views.

You may also be interested in...

Make a consumer complaint

In partnership with the Citizens Advice consumer service, Lancashire County Council provide free advice and assistance to consumers experiencing difficulties with goods and services.

Get this feed Rossendale Borough Council Complaints feed