Electoral register inspection
Public inspection of the full register of electors
In accordance with the Representation of the People (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2002 your attention is drawn to the following:
- This Register is open to public inspection, under supervision and contains the names of all those registered to vote in the Borough of Rossendale.
- If your details are incorrect or your name is not included in the register, please advise the Electoral Registration Officer immediately by telephoning 01706 252445.
- Extracts from this register may only be recorded by making hand written notes. Photocopying or electronic recording are not permitted by law.
- Information taken from this register should not be used for commercial purposes, unless the information has been published in the edited version of the register which is also available for inspection.
- Under the Regulations referred to above, anyone who fails to observe these conditions is committing a CRIMINAL offence. The penalty is a fine of up to level 5 (Currently £5,000).
Pages in Electoral register inspection
- You are here: Public inspection of the full register of electors
- Public inspection of the edited register of electors