Citizens Panel

Customers can have their say regularly on a whole range of different issues is by joining Rossendale’s Citizen Panel.

Join Here

Report a Damaged Bin

What is this for?

To request a repair to a bin, if your bin has been damaged.  

What we need from you

When you are requesting a bin repair you will need to provide us with the following information: your name, address, email address and reason for the request. Please note: the property should be occupied, bins are not repaired at empty properties. All bins remain the property of Rossendale Borough Council.  To stop your bins going missing please label the bin with the house number and street name and if possible keep them inside your property.

What you should expect from us

Bins repairs are usually completed within 10 working days.