Rossendale Borough Council

Online forms: Reporting Unsatisfactory Private Rented Housing Conditions Form

You are not signed in. If you submit this form whilst signed in you will be able to track its progress from your account control panel.

Progress is 20%

Page 1 Of 5. You are 20% complete.

Please note that:
  1. Prior to inspecting  your property the Investigating Officer will write to the Landlord / Managing Agent and give notice that we have received a complaint about housing conditions and intend to enter and inspect the property.
  2. Following that Notice - an Officer will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment to inspect the property.
  3. Please make the following documents available when we visit to inspect property (if available):
    1. Tenancy agreement.
    2. Gas safety certificate. (should be provided with one annually/or on new tenancy)
    3. Energy performance certificate (if tenancy started after Oct 08)