You can upload any documents in support of your claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.

Upload Documents

This form will also allow you to send us queries relating to your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim. Please note each uploaded file cannot be larger than 4.9 MB in size so items with many pages may need to be uploaded in sections.

The file types we can accept are bmp, jpg, pdf and tif.