This form has a maximum of 11 pages
How can I use the Community Trigger?
To meet the requirements of the community trigger threshold, one of the following criteria must be met.
3 or more complaints in the last 6 months from one individual about the same problem,
5 individuals complaining about the same or similar incidents in the last 6 months,
1 incident motivated by hate in the last 6 months from one individual.
You can either:
- Fill in the Community Trigger Form on line
- Write a letter to Community Trigger, Rossendale Borough Council, Futures Park, Bacup, OL13 0BB
- Telephone 01706 217777 and quote Community Trigger
- Email communi[email protected] please mark your email ‘Community Trigger’
- You will need to provide details of each time you've complained, who you've complained to (name, organisation and/or Incident Reference Number) and information about the anti-social behaviour.
In an emergency please contact the relevant emergency service police, fire or ambulance on 999.
Please complete this form as fully as possible. All information is treated in the strictest confidence. However, we may share information with our partner agencies in order to provide a solution to your problem. Your case may be passed on to an appropriate lead agency who will respond to you such as the Police or your housing provider.