Help with cost of living crisis in Rossendale & Household Support Fund

Find out what help is available in Rossendale

Residential park homes

Land owners who allow their land to be used as a caravan site are required to have a licence under The Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960. 

There is no fee for this licence. 

You are advised to check the National Park Home Residents Association's for information on our licensed sites:-

  • National Association of Park Home Residents (NAPHRA)- NAPHRA represent existing park home residents' association's.
  • Park Home Residents Action Alliance (PHRAA)- PHRAA act for individual park home residents but also offer sound advice on their website for persons thinking of buying a park home.
  • The Independent Park Home Advisory Service (IPHAS)- IPHAS also represent existing park homeowners

Site Licence application form 

There are currently two licensed sites in Rossendale and you can access the fit and proper person register by clicking on the links below

Swinnel Brook Park, Haslingden BB4 4FN

Carter Hall Court Blackburn Road Haslingden BB4 5BQ