Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Maintaining the safety of everyone in the district is our top priority and we're working with our partner organisations to closely monitor developments.

Information about how we're responding and the latest guidance for the North West of England

Access to information

Services the council does not provide

Please note we do not provide the following services:

  • Highways (roads, pavements, street lights, gritting)
  • Social Services (children, elderly, vulnerable persons)
  • Public Health
  • Trading Standards
  • Education Services (schools)
  • On-Street Parking Enforcement (parking tickets, penalties)
  • Libraries
  • Pensions

These services are provided by Lancashire County Council and we do not hold any information on these subjects.  You can submit requests to Lancashire County Council (LCC) using the web link below:

LCC requests

Social Housing

We do not have any social housing (council houses).  The housing stock was transferred to Green Vale Homes (which is now called Together Housing) in 2006.  Any questions should be directed to them.  You can contact Together Housing via the link below:

Together Housing