Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) & where to go for vaccinations

Maintaining the safety of everyone in the district is our top priority and we're working with our partner organisations to closely monitor developments.

Information about how we're responding and the latest guidance

Crime and antisocial behaviour

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if a crime is in progress.

Depending on the nature of the anti-social behaviour, it should be reported to Lancashire Police or ourselves, if you live in Rossendale.  If you are tenant of a registered housing provider e.g. Greenvale Homes, the matter should be reported to them in the first instance. 

Note that some nuisance behaviour is a crime, so should be reported to the police, not the Council or your landlord. Please contact the Neighbourhood Policing Team on 01706 237367.

We will deal with noise nuisance, nuisance parking and abandoned vehicles, graffiti, litter, dog fouling and fly tipping.

Report to the Council online

Incident Report to the Council online

Abandoned vehicles

Report an abandoned vehicle.

If you think the car is stolen, call 101 to report it to the police.

Dumped rubbish

Report dumped rubbish

If the person responsible is a Council or housing association tenant and the rubbish is in their garden, report it to their landlord.


Request graffiti removal.

If you are a council or housing association tenant, report graffiti to your landlord

If the graffiti is offensive, you can also report it as a Hate Crime.

Noise nuisance

Report noise nuisance.

If you are a tenant you should also report it to your landlord.


Report to the Council by phone 

You can report other types of antisocial behaviour to us by calling 01706 217777 and select option 5. 

When you report antisocial behaviour, it is useful if you can explain:

  • what is being done
  • who is doing it
  • when it happened (dates and times)
  • how often it has happened

Report Anti-Social Behaviour