The Adrenaline Valley has something for everyone:
- Skiing and Snowboarding at Ski Rossendale, Rawtenstall, one of the country’s top dry ski slopes
- Fun Climbing Walls at Grip & Go, Adrenaline Centre, Haslingden – no experience needed!
- Water-skiing and Wake boarding at Cowm Reservoir, Whitworth
- Motor-cross, 4x4 off road driving at Cowm Quarry, Whitworth
- Trail Centre Mountain Biking at Lee and Cragg Quarries, Bacup
- Hill Walking, Cross Country Mountain Biking and Horse Riding on our Moorland Bridleways
- Valley Walks and Bike Rides through our Heritage Landscape – Irwell Sculpture Trail, the Valley of Stone & Healy Dell
The Adrenaline Valley is about ‘Adventure for All’ - from families to groups and thrill seeking couples. A chance to try something new, learn new skills or just have fun – the Adrenaline Valley has it all. Our unique adrenaline sport offers anyone the chance to get fit and enjoy the outdoors, with a little bit of mud thrown in in places!
Not only this, Rossendale has plenty more to offer besides – from great food and drink to our Museums and town centres. And so there really is no better place to spend a weekend.
More information on activites in Rossendale can be found at Visit Rossendale