It is important that you tell us about any changes that could affect your business rates.
Other changes you need to tell us about
- If you think that you are no longer entitled to a rate relief.
- If the Valuation Officer changes your rateable value.
- If your property changes from empty to occupied.
- If your property changes from occupied to empty.
- If you are getting an allowance for partial occupation and the part of the property that is occupied either decreases or increases in size.
- If you get small business rate relief and you take up occupation of a property you did not occupy at the time of making your application for relief.
- If you get small business rate relief and there is an increase in the rateable value of a property you occupy outside the Rossendale Borough Council area.
- If your property is exempt from business rates and the reason for the exemption no longer exists.
- If the owner of the property changes
For any other issues please use our general enquiry form.