Tell Us Once is a service that lets you report a death to most government organisations in one go. These include:
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Passport Office
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- Local councils
- Public sector or armed forces pension schemes
How to access the service
Once you have registered the death you can access the Tell Us Once service in one of three ways:
- Online: Once you have registered the death, the registrar will give you a unique Tell Us Once reference number, which you will need to log into Tell Us Once service
- By telephone with the DWP: 0800 085 7308. The lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm.
- Face to Face at our One Stop Shop: Please ring 01706 217777 to make an appointment.