Rossendale Household Support Fund

The Rossendale Household Support Fund is funded by the Department of Works and Pensions.

The Rossendale Household Support Fund application process is being managed on our behalf by Citizen’s Advice East Lancashire.

If you want help through the Household Support Fund, please apply at or call the Food and Fuel Line on 01706 941877. Due to the high demand for the fund, if the form is not available, please ring the Food and Fuel Line, or return to the form in a few days. If you have recently received or are due to receive the cost of living payment you will not receive a payment unless you can demonstrate additional crisis.isis.

Citizen’s Advice can also provide you with help and support managing debts and ensuring you are claiming all of the benefits you are entitled to.

You may need to leave your contact details so the team can ring you back as we expect a large number of calls.

This fund closes on 31st March 2024.


More advice on help available to you to help you through with cost of living issues at:


How is Rossendale Borough Council spending Household Support Fund?

2000 people have been contacted directly by RBC as they are part of a targeted group that has included people who claim council tax support and receive PIP, are carers, care leavers or couples with no children

We have supported Homewise to help vulnerable Rossendale residents keep their homes warm

We have supported 6 foodbanks

We are funding the Food and Fuel line where you can get help with food, fuel and apply for financial support

We are funding financial health checks and debt and benefit advice through Citizen’s Advice

The Household Support Fund is funded by the Department of Works and Pensions.