You can check your balance, instalments, payments and view bills online 24 hours a day.
The online service for viewing your business rates bills and account details enables you to:
- set up or change a direct debit
- view and print copies of your bills and notices
- make a payment
- check your balance, payments and instalment due dates
- update your contact details
- upload evidences and documents
- switch to paperless billing
Registering for an account
Registering for an account is easy; you get to decide your own username and password which makes the sign-in simple.
To register for an account you will need:
- your first and last name as they appear on your business rates bill or notice
- your business rates account number (this can be found on your business rates bill or notice)
- to validate your account by answering 2 security questions based upon information already held on our business rates database
Once you have registered, you will need activate your account by clicking on the link in the email that you will receive from us.
Business rates bills by emails
By switching to paperless billing, you can receive notifications by email.
You will need to register for a business rates account to view bills and notices, and will need your online key and account reference number.
Once logged into your account, you can switch to paperless billing by choosing account details from the options.
If you have not received an online key
Online keys appear on your paper bills.
Unless there is a change to your account, most people will not receive their online key until March, when annual bills are issued.