You can check your balance, instalments, payments and view bills online 24 hours a day.
The online service for viewing your Council Tax bills and account details enables you to:
- set up or change a direct debit
- view and print copies of your bills and notices
- make a payment
- check your balance, payments and instalment due dates
- update your contact details
- upload evidences and documents
- switch to paperless billing
Registering for an account
Registering for an account is easy; you get to decide your own username and password which makes the sign-in simple.
To register for an account you will need:
- your first and last name as they appear on your Council Tax bill
- your Council Tax account number (this can be found on your Council Tax bill or notice)
- to validate your account by answering 2 security questions based upon information already held on our Council Tax database
Once you have registered, you will need activate your account by clicking on the link in the email that you will receive from us.
Your Council Tax leaflet
You can download a copy of our Council Tax information leaflet, which gives you information about your bill, and about how your Council Tax is spent.
Council Tax bills by emails
By switching to paperless billing, you can receive notifications by email.
You will need to register for a Council Tax account to view bills and notices.
Once logged into your account, you can switch to paperless billing by following the "update" link next to "account details".
If you need further help with setting up your account or switching to paperless billing, please contact us on 01706 217777 and choose the Council Tax option.