Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) & where to go for vaccinations

Maintaining the safety of everyone in the district is our top priority and we're working with our partner organisations to closely monitor developments.

Information about how we're responding and the latest guidance

Reporting Unsatisfactory Private Rented Housing Conditions Form

This form has 5 pages

Please note the following:

  • Prior to inspecting  your property the Investigating Officer will write to the Landlord / Managing Agent and give notice that we have received a complaint about housing conditions and intend to enter and inspect the property.
  • Following that Notice - an Officer will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment to inspect the property.

Please make the following documents available when we visit to inspect property (if available):

  • Tenancy agreement.
  • Gas safety certificate. (should be provided with one annually/or on new tenancy)
  • Energy performance certificate (if the tenancy started after October 2008)