Rossendale Community Awards

Do you know someone that works tirelessly to help others? Have you benefited from a project or event? Are you proud of someone? If so, please do not hesitate to nominate them for a Community Award

Community Awards Nomination form


Please see the below downloads for everything relating to Building Control. These include all of our forms and fees and some leaflets that provide further information on building work.

Building Control Application Forms and Fees

Application forms and fees for building control.

Exempt Structures Forms

These forms have been designed so that the Council may decide whether an application under the building regulations will be required. A completed form should be accompanied with a fee of £74 including VAT on submission.

Demolition Notice

The forms required for notifying Planning and Building Control of your demolition.

Street Name and Numbering

Our application form for existing and new addresses, schedule of fees and policy containing guidelines on how to name/number your property.

Building Control Leaflets

Leaflets relating to Building Control.

United Utilities

Guidance on Building Over a Public Sewer (PDF)