If you currently receive housing benefit and there is a change in any of your personal circumstances, including your address, you must let us know as soon as possible.
Changes in your personal circumstances include:
- your address
- your pension credit, employment and support allowance, income support or job seeker's allowance stopping
- changes in your income or savings
- changes to the amount of rent you pay
- changes to the people living with you
- Your claim may be affected by any temporary absence from your home which lasts for more than 4 weeks. Contact the benefits team for advice