Where do I put my bin?
On your collection day you should wheel your bin to the collection point with the handle facing the road. For most properties the collection point for your bins is at the kerbside. Some properties will have communal collection points (for example; flats, cul-de-sacs, back to back terrace or town houses). If you don't know where your collection point is please contact us.
Your bin should be positioned so it doesn't obstruct the highway or footway.
What time do I put my bin out?
You must put your bin out no later than 6.45am on your collection day. If your bins are not available for collection when we visit your property, we will not return.
- Please collect it from the same place after it's been emptied to reduce the chances of malicious fires or it being stolen.
- Please make sure your bin lid is down and that all the waste is inside the bin, otherwise we can't collect it. Any waste left next to a dark green bin is treated as fly tipping and we may have to take action.
- We recommend numbering your bin to reduce the chances of it going missing.
- Check what can go in each bin
- Find out your bin collection day