Consultation on Public Space Protection Orders

Have your say on the introduction of Public Space Protection Orders (PSPO’s) in relation to dog control.

Consultation in relation to PSPO's

Report pollution

Odour pollution

You can report odour complaints and bad smells such as:

  • chemicals
  • animal or human waste
  • decaying matter
  • musty or damp smells
  • burning

We can’t deal with cooking odours or cigarette/cannabis smoking odours from domestic properties.

Report odour nuisance by emailing or ringing 01706 217777 option 5