Bacup Cemetery opened in April 1862 and is the oldest of our cemeteries. There have been more than 40,000 interments within the 17 acre grounds.
There are public toilets available near the main entrance of the cemetery and there are two water taps for visitors to use.
There are graves available for a maximum of 3 interments. A limited number of chambers have also been constructed specifically for ashes. However, graves can also be purchased for ashes.